Time & Location
17 Sept 2023, 08:00 – 18 Sept 2023, 18:00
Maidenhead, Monkey Island Ln, Windsor Rd, Maidenhead, Bray, Windsor SL6 2EB, UK
About the event
What's the plan?
The finer details are yet to be confirmed, but we have an initial event plan for the one-day spectacular:
- Sprint Competition - 200m distance with a minimum of 2 heats to reach the final
- Technical Competition - 3 to 4km technical race
- Distance Competition - 8km distance race
What titles are available at this year's championships? For 2023 we have two options for paddlers to compete.
- British National Champions - Top honours with paddlers competing in our 14' Hardboard Open fleet, which anyone can enter regardless of their Board Category and Age Group.
- Fleet & Age Group Titles - Titles awarded to our other Race Fleet and Age Groups winners.
2023 British National Champions Criteria The following criteria will apply:
Paddlers must compete in the 14' Hardboard Open Fleet for the British National Champions Title. The finishing order and times from the Technical and Distance results will be used. Paddlers must reach the final of the Sprints to be eligible for the British National Champion Title. Times from the Sprints final will be used during the combined time calculation. Anyone can enter this category regardless of which fleet they normally paddle in.
Fleet & Age Group Titles Criteria The following criteria will apply:
The finishing order and times from the Technical and Distance race results will be used. A paddler's fastest time in the Sprints will be used in the calculation regardless of whether they made the final. Paddlers compete in their Board Category and Age Group as appropriate.
Fleet & Age Groups Here are the fleets you can enter for this year's National Championships:
- 14' Hardboard 14' iSUP Age Groups available Open* Senior Masters Veterans Grand Kahunas
- Nisco (One Design fleet) Open Age Group
- Prone Open Age Group